- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- STEM Center
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- University Core
- Campus Life
- About UP
Rise: Pilot Club
From Fulbright scholars to NCAA champions, University of Portland athletes have excelled in both academics and sports.
- 144 All-Americans since 1952
- 71 WCC Titles since 1976, including 32 consecutive cross-country championships!
- 29 Academic All-Americans
- 464 WCC All-Academic certificates since 1990
- 2 national championships in women’s soccer!
The Pilot Club fuels this success as the primary fundraising source for Portland Pilot athletics. The primary need is for scholarship assistance, allowing the University to seek out scholar-athletes who can be competitive in their chosen sport and handle the rigors of the academic environment on The Bluff, regardless of ability to pay. Pilot Club funds may also be used to purchase equipment, help with travel, and support training and development of the University’s 16 NCAA Division I teams. Your membership is important to our success. Check here to see the list in the current Stewardship Report.
Meet Korey Thieleke, University of Portland junior.
Meet Korey Thieleke, University of Portland junior. Team MVP during junior and senior campaigns, star sprinter in 100- and 200-meter dashes, and Project BEST Black Excellent Student, all while attending West High School in Bakersfield, Calif. Communication Studies major at UP. Having a breakthrough season as guard for the Portland Pilots men's basketball team: Averaging 7 points per game and leading the team in steals and blocked shots.
Your Pilot Athletic gift helps Korey and his 260 fellow student athletes by:
- Providing scholarships
- Purchasing training equipment
- Funding team travel
- Giving student-athletes the opportunity to reach their dreams
Pilot student-athletes are dedicated to achieving success. Show them you are, too.
Make a difference. Make a gift to the Pilot Athletic Fund today.